Miss Virginia made it to the top 15
Miss Virginia made it to the top 15
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
Yeh I was glad to see that. She looks like she has a great chance of winning.
GO VOLS
Actually, make that top 10, although she had the lowest score in the top 10! Way to Go Lauren....Its cool to here Wise VA and JJ Kelly High School!!!!!
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
Not to knock the pagent but the jugdes are jokes for something as big as this. Jerry springer was one. Also that weirdo hair dresser dude. Kinda hard to take it serious.
GO VOLS
I totally agree
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
She was just eliminated, didnt make the top 5
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
Good job Miss Virginia
I thought Lauren was ahead of the girl that won. Lauren is a real sweetheart. I taught her at the Middle School.
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
Congratulations Lauren for representing us well. As a matter fact, TN, NC, and VA all had finalists. We raise beautiful girls in Appalachia. I'm sure Miss TN will serve us well.
Yeah, and last year's winner was from KY. Even though she's drunk she's still hot.
Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban
Bookmarks